- Traditional products for size/activity grading within fixed bed reactors as well as products to trap alkali, alkaline earth metals, phosphorus and arsenic.
- High activity noble and base metal formulations to remove oxygen from renewable fuel intermediates. CRI products demonstrate exceptional performance and hydrothermal stability in HDO applications.
- Stable high activity noble and base metal catalyst formulations to hydrodesulfurize (HDS)and hydrodenitrogenate (HDN) renewable fuel intermediates.
- High performance base and noble metal formulations to achieve aromatics reduction in renewable fuels.
- Isomerization catalysts to improve the low temperature and/or viscosity characteristics of your renewable fuels.
- Base metal catalysts to provide combined isomerisation/dewaxing.
- A variety of catalysts to selectively dehydrate alcohols up to a carbon number of approximately 20.
- Catalysts to oligomerize olefinic species within your renewable feedstock in order to increase its molecular weight and boiling point range. Different catalysts can be supplied to maximize yields specifically in the gasoline, jet or diesel ranges.
CRI offers the following catalyst specifications for renewable applications:
More in catalyst
You may also be interested in
Shell Global Solutions helps improve its customers' business performance by providing leading-edge energy consulting and innovative technology.
At Criterion we specialise in supplying highly active and stable catalysts that function reliably. Our paramount objective is to add value, in the broadest sense, to our customers’ hydroprocessing operations.